We admit children from the age of 2-years-old and can provide up to 30 hours free childcare for those eligible for funding.
All three and four year old’s are entitled to 15 free hours. Some parents
are eligible for 30 hours free education dependent on certain criteria so
please speak to staff if you would like more information.
We will accept 30 hours funding for 3 and 4 year old’s that are
eligible. Please speak to staff for more information.
Children who are 3 between;
- 1st of April and the 31st August will be eligible for 15 hours funding
- 1st of September and the 31st December will be eligible for 15 hours
funding in January.
- 1st of January and the 31st March will be eligible for 15 hours
funding in April.
Our sessions rates for non – funded hours are as follows:
- Normal Session – £4.00 per Hour
- Lunch Club (12.30 > 13.30) – £4.00
Some 2 year old’s are also eligible for free early years education of up to 30 hours per week if you meet certain criteria.
Details of this are on our parents notice board in the entrance to the setting.
Alternatively staff can assist with any information regarding 2 year old funding.