The number of adults in the Pre School and our key worker system enables us to provide individual attention for each child to progress at their own rate, relevant to their unique abilities.
When specific disabilities or learning difficulties are identified we work in close liaison with other relevant professionals such as speech therapists and health visitors.
What we offer for SEND
Battisford Pre-School believes that all children are regarded with equal value and children with special needs are supported and cared for depending on their requirements. We have a responsibility to ensure positive attitudes towards diversity and difference, so that every child is included and not disadvantaged. Children learn from an early age to value diversity in others and grow up making a positive contribution to society.
Our aims and objectives
- Provide a secure learning environment where all children can flourish
- Identify and respond to individuals needs
- We will seek additional advice and support should we feel this is necessary
- Support Children with special needs and their families
- Maintain good communication with other professionals and families
- Monitor children’s needs and progress on an individual basis
- Adapt learning and resources according to needs
- Provide additional training for staff
- Provide one to one support if appropriate
Our SEN Provision : Our Senco and deputy have dual responsibility for all children identified with additional needs and they will ensure their needs are regularly reviewed and any activities adapted.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR PROSPECTUS FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR CONTACT US TO COME AND HAVE A LOOK AROUND.